Access Ethics And 150 Case Studies Videos with just INR 9800/-
Access Ethics And 150 Case Studies offline Classes with just INR 9800/-
Ethics & 150 Case Studies
With the change in pattern in 2013, a new general studies paper on Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude was introduced. Preparing for ethics paper becomes a struggle for students who otherwise have a good command on the other GS papers. Coming to the rescue of students, Aspire IAS offers a short-duration course on Ethics (GS Paper –IV) for the aspirants.
The program covers the whole syllabus of GS paper IV with more emphasis on the discussion on case studies which are highly scoring, if prepared diligently. At our institute, Ethics is taught with real-life examples so that the aspirant is able to connect the topics and be able to score good marks in the exam.
- • Completion of whole Theoretical and Applied section
- • Day-to-day ethics and contemporary examples.
- • Full completion of Governance, Philosophical and Psychological Issues in Ethics.
- • Completion of the whole syllabus in 15-16 classes – 4 days in a week.
- • Completion of 100 case studies in the class and practice questions for 200 case studies.
- • 2 Ethics test (with discussion) FREE of Cost.
- • Course Duration and Fee:
- 9800/- (including taxes).
- • Relevant Books:
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude book by CLT Publications:
- Few ARC Reports
- Recent bills and model thinkers from newspaper and other resources.
- • Course Coverage:
- The course is designed to cover GS Paper IV in the most comprehensive manner. It covers mind maps for the most important topics in the Ethics paper. The course includes practice of case studies. Therefore, both the theoretical and applicative aspects are covered during the course.
- • Expected Outcome:
By the end of this course, you will be able to sit for the upcoming ethics examination comfortably. It is highly useful for the students who have cleared Prelims examination and also for the students who will be appearing the next year.
Click here to see the Schedule