UPSC PRELIMS PAST YEAR PAPERS
“If you do not have the correct idea about the battlefield, you cannot win the battle.”
Similarly, to succeed in UPSC Civil Services Examination, you need to understand the pattern of questions asked in the examination. Thus, solving previous years’ question papers come to your rescue and provide a sound strategy for your preparation. You learn time management techniques and come up with the best techniques for yourself. Solving previous years’ question papers gives you the idea of your level of preparation. Self-assessment is a vital part of UPSC preparation. When you do mistakes, you learn from them. Benefits of solving previous year question papers:
- Revise important topics while testing.
- Understand the IAS Exam Pattern.
- Makes you familiar with the question format
- Point out Trending Topics
- Identify and work on your weak areas.
- Revise important topics while testing