Writing Skill Development, Management and Enhancement Programme
“Answer writing is an art, which can be developed with practice and correct guidance”. – Mr. Ankit Kumar (Director, Aspire IAS)
Aspire IAS has been a home to multiple innovations since its inception. Writing Skill Development, Management and Enhancement Programme is an initiative crafted by the Founder and Director of Aspire IAS, Mr. Ankit Kumar. It is the most awaited trademark course offered by us. The programme focuses on content-cum-time management during the exam, through simulated tests.
The programme targets all mains exam aspirants imbibing in them the much-needed orientation and correlation skills. It is a unique testing-cum-learning mechanism. First, a test paper containing questions based on UPSC pattern is given to students. It is to be attempted by them in a simulated manner with time restrictions Then, model answers are discussed by THE MASTER - ANKIT SIR along with full coverage of the topic, and answer sheets are evaluated at the same time. Each paper covers 15-20 topics. The personal attention of the Director is the most encouraging and inspiring part of this programme.
2019 session will be the 7th edition of the programme after 6 successful sessions with TOP ranks in UPSC Civil Services exam. Nandini K R, Rank 1 from 2016 batch was a part of this Programme. She has personally expressed the usefulness and efficiency of this unique initiative in her success story many times. Each year, this program produces nearly 80% result. This is no mean achievement.
• Module wise and full length papers, covering all topics of GS paper 1,2,3 and 4.
• Ample essay practice is also provided.
• Questions are based on UPSC pattern. More than 50% questions have been asked directly in the exam in the last 6 years
• Same day test-discussion-evaluation.
• Focus is on time-management and strategy to attempt the paper.
• Contemporary examples and topics of last 3 years are covered.
• Answer writing skill is developed using flowcharts and content enrichment.
• It is available both online and offline.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE
June 2019 to September 2019
Offline - Rs. 15,500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Online - Rs. 9,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Comprehensive coverage of complete General Studies syllabus in only 33 sessions. Even, essay practice is provided with same day discussion and evaluation. All contemporary topics of last 3 years will be covered.
• Quick revision of complete syllabus.
• Time management
• Answer writing skill as per the demand of the question.
• Content enrichment with contemporary examples.
• Simulated tests tend to reduce pressure on the exam day.