1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6.Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aspire IAS’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
10. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of Aspire IAS. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Aspire IAS. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Aspire IAS and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Aspire IAS, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Aspire IAS retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
11. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Aspire IAS or any other person or entity as determined by Aspire IAS.
12. In no event will Aspire IAS be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
i) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
ii) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Aspire IAS for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability.Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
13. Students can access recorded class videos only 3 times. In case of any technical glitches, a student can drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to grant access for further viewing.
14. Once enrolled for any course/class/material with Aspire IAS, Aspire IAS shall not refund the money to the student. (Students can view Demo classes before getting admission to get an overview about the pattern of the class)
Cancellation Policy: Once enrolled for any course/class/material with Aspire IAS, Aspire IAS shall not refund the money to the students
Extra Payment Refund Policy: In case Aspire IAS receives extra payments for any course by any means, after receiving proofs for such claims, Aspire IAS will try to refund the extra charges within 15 days. The ways may include direct bank transfer using NEFT, in person/authorised representative cheque collection from Aspire IAS offices or any other means agreed by the student and the management of Aspire IAS. For any bank related formalities during payment process Aspire IAS has no liability to pay for any damages which resulted solely due to bank processing or negligence from the side of the student. Students are
advised to take up such matters directly with the bank and may proceed to consumer forums if not satisfied. Aspire IAS will try to help the students with constraints of time, work-force and other factors.
Copyright© Aspire IAS Academy. All rights reserved. Powered by CLT Technologies & Edu-Publishers Private Limited.