Economics Made Easy @ ASPIRE IAS
Learn What UPSC Demands from Economics in Preliminary Test-31st May 2020 by Director Sir
A new paradigm by ASPIRE IAS that proceed from Theoretical economics to Applied economics like
- Questions related to not only about people’s saving but also about their relationship with money multiplier.
- Questions related to not just about poverty lines but also about why it is higher in some states and their variations among the region.
- Questions not just about five year plan (FYP) but also about which plan includes which polices and schemes and how previous plan lead to generation of future plan.
All these type of questions were asked in UPSC PT-2019
What Benefits you get?
- Coverage of whole syllabus in just 20 classes.
- Focus on Basics from NCERTs to Advanced Economics
- Coverage of 3 years current economics through Good morning times (Current affairs Booklet)
- Three years analysis of Indian Budget and Economic survey.
- Focus on understanding the basic concepts
- Key terms related to Economics.
- Understanding on Economic data and facts like IIP, CPI, NPAs etc and related trends as they are hard to remember.
- In depth focus on Government programs and Policies from where majority of questions are coming now a days
- Reports and Indices of India and world
- MCQs practice within the classes
- Live discussion with Sir itself.
- Doubt Session before the start of each class.
Enroll and Join us towards your Journey to LBSSNAA.
Enroll Online with just @ 8500 and Enroll Offline with just @9500