20 June, 2020
5 Min Read
Eurasian Group (EAG)
The main tasks of the EAG:
• assisting member-states in implementing the 40 FATF anti-money laundering Recommendations and the 9 Special FATF Recommendations on combating terrorist financing (FATF 40 9 Recommendations);
• developing and conducting joint activities aimed at combating money laundering and terrorist financing;
• implementing a program of mutual evaluations of member-states based on the FATF 40 9 Recommendations, including assessment of the effectiveness of legislative and other measures adopted in the sphere of AML/CFT efforts;
• coordinating international cooperation and technical assistance programs with specialized international organizations, bodies, and interested states;
• analyzing money laundering and terrorist financing trends (typologies) and exchanging best practices of combating such crimes taking into account regional specifics.
Mission Indradhanush was launched in 2014 under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. 1. Between 2009 - 2013, only 1% coverage per year has increased. We have to make it to 5%. 2. Objectives of Mission Indradhanush: We have the aim of full coverage by 2020. Cover all those children who are either unvaccinated or are part
A Bill that could alter the Mediation landscape The background behind Mediation Bill: In General, Disputes Became part and parcel of Day-to-Day Life. Someone or the Other belonging to family or else not a part of the family would be fighting for something. These Disputes may be for Smaller or B
List of all Military Exercises of India 2021 Military Exercises of India with Neighbours Sampriti: India & Bangladesh Mitra Shakti: India & Sri Lanka Surya Kiran: India & Nepal Hand in Hand Exercise: India & China Ekuverin: India & Maldives Military Exercises of India with Other countries Maitree Exer
Consumer Protection (Jurisdiction of the District Commission, the State Commission and the National Commission) Rules, 2021 1) Pecuniary Jurisdiction The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 promulgates a three-tier quasi-judicial mechanism for redressal of consumer disputes namely district commissions, state
The Swachh Bharat Mission - Urban (SBM-U), launched on 2nd October 2014 aims at making urban India free from open defecation and achieving 100% scientific management of municipal solid waste in 4,041 statutory towns in the country. The objectives of the mission are mentioned below: Elimination of open defecation Eradication of Manual S
Copyright© Aspire IAS Academy. All rights reserved. Powered by CLT Technologies & Edu-Publishers Private Limited.