Procurement of 155 mm Excalibur precision guided ammunition from US
What is Artillery gun ?
Artillery is a class of heavy military ranged weapons built to launch munitions far beyond the range and power of infantry's small arms. Early artillery development focused on
Pakistan has been included in the grey list of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
What is FATF ?
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is an inter-governmental body established in 1989 by G7 countries in Paris .
The FATF is therefore a “policy-making body”
Food safety authority finds most adulteration in Telangana followed by Madhya Pradesh and Kerala
1. India has the highest cattle population in the world.
2. India is the largest milk producer in the world. India produces 176 million tonnes of milk during 2017-18.
What is BioDiesel ?
1. It is a renewable fuel.
2. Biodiesel refers to a vegetable oil- or animal fat-based diesel fuel consisting of long-chain alkyl (methyl, ethyl, or propyl) esters.
3. It can be blended with diesel in any proportion.
What is biofuel ?
1. A biofuel is a fuel that i
Union home minister Amit Shah recently inaugurated an international seminar at BHU on the role of Gupta dynasty emperor Skandagupta,.He extolled the greatness of Skandagupta, Shah said history has been unfair to Gupta period rulers.
WHO WAS SKANDAGUPTA ?
What is Brexit?
Brexit - British exit - refers to the UK leaving the EU.
What is the European Union?
The EU is an economic and political union involving 28 European countries. It allows free trade and free movement of people, to live and work in whichever country they choose.
The UK join
J&K Reorganisation Bill, 2019
J&K became part of India through Instrument of Accession signed by Maharaja Hari Singh.
vaders from the Kashmir Valley.
The princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, thus acceded to India on 27 October 1947.
After the Constituent Assembly of J
1.TB is a contagious infection that usually attacks your lungs.
2,.It can spread to other parts of your body, like your brain and spine.
3,.Bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis causes it.
4. TB is the top infectious killer in the world